Free Holiday Concerts
- Brass Quintets from the San Francisco Conservatory of Music
- Mostly Madrigals, a caroling quartet.
Nontraditional in format, the concerts are outside the referenced venue or on the corner near that venue. In case of rain, all outdoor concerts will move to under the marquee at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, 99 Grove St. The following is a schedule of performances including locations and performer:
Tree Lighting Ceremony
December 2, 2016, 5:00 to 6:00pm
[su_list icon=”icon: chevron-circle-right” icon_color=”#f25d22″]
Civic Center Plaza
- Welcome Remarks from City and Community Representatives
- Performances by the Lesbian/Gay Chorus of San Francisco
- Toy Drive in conjunction with Another Planet Entertainment and the SF Police Department
- Children’s sing-along to “Rudolph, the Red Nose Reindeer.”
The tree lighting is sponsored by the Civic Center CBD, San Francisco Department of Recreation and Parks, Another Planet Entertainment, San Francisco Conservatory of Music, and MJM Management.