The San Francisco Public Utilities Commission invites the community to an open house which will feature the newly completed Civic Center Sustainable Utilities District Plan! The open house will introduce people to the final plan and its integral role in the Planning Department’s upcoming Public Realm Plan for Civic Center. Details about this project, as well as a full electronic copy of the final Plan can be found at www.sfwater.org.
The Sustainable Utilities District Plan incorporates the following objectives for San Francisco’s Civic Center:
- Reduce water use and increase water efficiency
- Manage stormwater using green infrastructure
- Reduce energy use and generate renewable energy
- Transform the neighborhood into a vibrant, active, safe area for the public to enjoy
- Incorporate community gathering spaces while honoring the historic context of a National Resource Historic District
- Educate the public about sustainability
- Create public assets for future generations
Who: Hosted by the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission
What: SFPUC Civic Center Sustainable Utilities District Plan Open House
When: Wednesday October 21st from 4:00pm to 6:00pm
Where: 525 Golden Gate Avenue San Francisco, CA 94102
Advanced registration is required for this event, due to building security and limited space.
Please RSVP at http://sustainableciviccenter.eventbrite.com/
We look forward to seeing you.